BreederCelect Cat Litter - 10L / 20L / 30L
BreederCelect Cat Litter - 10L / 20L / 30L
This uniquely formulated pellets are made from >99% recycled paper with no bleaches and additives added, in addition they are virtually dust free, which means that there is minimal respiratory irritants for you and your beloved kitty.
The manufacturing process of Breedercelect Litter goes like this: the product's cellulose fiber are pressed together to produce pellets and surrendered to its drying phase, which makes the product vulnerable to temperature of 150 degree Celsius. In every manufacturing process done, BreederCelect guarantees that no additives are used!
Low density relative to clay/diatomaceous earth and other high density products (is up to 60% lighter).
Made Fibrecycle Pty Ltd, a company based in Australia that is well-known for recycling papers. BreederCelect cat litter is entirely made up of recycled paper without any chemicals added. It is a natural organic product that has superior odour control capabilities compared to other products out there in the market.
At long last, a guaranteed safe and natural product is here to enhance your cat’s hygiene as well as you, the cat owner’s life. Cats and kittens will surely love the BreederCelect cat litter as it will keep them safe from dust because it does not break into small pieces when wet. It keeps them from pine oil that may be harmful to small animals.
BreederCelect is the ideal litter for cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, chinchillas, rats, mice, gerbils, puppies, reptiles, poultry, horses and in fact for all terrestrial animals where waste and odour control is an issue.
- Used pellets do not stick to the scoop or litter tray
- Natural odor absorption
- Long lasting and virtually dust free
- No bleach or additives added
- Bio-degradable product which is environmentally friendly
- Cleaner than clay and close to dust free.
- Does not 'track' in cat's paws as clay, sawdust or silicon granules do.
- Does not have the sharpness of clay ... therefore does not scratch or mark floors in the event of a spill.
- Less prone to breakage on the shelf due to the relative lightness of the product and its lack of hard, sharp granules.
- Easier to clean up than clay.
- Does not adhere to litter trays as clay does.
- Easy to dispose of - it can be mulched in the garden or flushed into the sewer. Biodegradable.
- Does not disintegrate into dust on contact with water as wooden pellet does.
- Does not contain any oil that may come from other organic products like wooden shavings or pellets.
- Will not attract pests like weevils or beetles that may occur in other organic products like rice or other grain-based litter.
- It is safe even when accidentally consumed by your pets.
- Available in 10L, 20L, 30L bags
- All birds
- Reptiles (Tegus, Tortoise, Snakes, Iguanas, Blue Tongued Skinks, Bearded Dragons)
- Mammals (Rats, Prairie Dogs, Mices, Hedgehogs, Hamsters, Guinea Pigs, Gerbils, Ferrets, Degus, Chinchillas, Cats, Rabbits)
Cleaner and healthier environment
- Uniquely formulated pellets are virtually dust-free (this means less tracking, scattering and spread. It also means minimal respiratory irritants (for you and your cat))
- Used pellets don't stick to the scoop or litter tray (so it is easier and faster to do your husbandry)
- The natural absorption qualities of our recycled paper product helps to keep the area dry
- The natural odour absorption qualities of our recycled paper product minimises odour without the use of chemicals or additives
Long-lasting with minimal waste
- The naturally high absorption qualities of paper means our product will be long lasting
- Our uniquely formulated pellets have minimal breakdown qualities and retain their shape even when wet
- Our pellets are virtually dust-free which means less waste
Easy to use, clean up and dispose
- Used pellet do not stick to the scoop or litter tray making it easier and faster to clean
- Being lightweight makes it easy to lift, carry and use
- Pouring spout of the bag give more control when pouring
- Biodegradable product can be easily used as surface mulch in gardens or disposed for decomposition at a manged landfill facility
- Our packaging can be recycled with other paper or can be composted or be used as an environmentally friendly bio fuel
Recycled product can save landfill space, save energy, reduce pollution and use less resources than virgin material
- Our product is made from >99% recycled paper and utilises no virgin materials
- After use, our 99% biodegradable product is ideal surface mulch which when mixed with other organic material, can help to suppress unwanted weed growth, retain water, help protect plants from frost and reduce soil erosion
- Our paper packaging (including print inks) is recyclable or can be composted (biodegradable) or can be used as an environmentally friendly bio fuel
No bleach or additives
- Our patented process is Process Chlorine Free (PCF) which means it utilises no bleach (including chlorine, oxygen-based and elemental bleaching)
- Our product utilises the natural absorption qualities of paper and have no coating, bulking, anti-clumping, absorbent gels or scent additives (>99% no additives)
Better transport efficiency and reduced transport emissions
- Our product is lighter than clay, chemical and wood alternatives
- Lightweight products result in fuel consumption (before and after purchase) & lower emissions per km.