Earthbath Coat Brightening Shampoo (Lavender) - 472ml / 3785ml
Earthbath Coat Brightening Shampoo (Lavender)
Looking to add a sparkle and brilliance for your beloved pet's coat? This is the shampoo for you! Formulated with a special election of optical brighteners with gentle cleansers and lavender oil for a wonderfully aromatic and mild shampoo that helps brighten coats.
- Safe for any coloured coats
- Contains a special blend of optical enhancing minerals to remove dirt and stains
- Contains natural ingredients to add extra sparkle and brilliance
- Lavender scented
- Soap Free
- Will not wash off topical flea applications.
- Contains no soap, gluten, DEA, parabens, synthetic dyes, sulfates, or phthalates, and is animal cruelty free
- 100% biodegradable, paraben and phosphate-free
- Available in 16oz (472ml) / 1 Gal (3785ml)
Purified water, renewable plant-derived & coconut-based cleaners, organic aloe vera, vitamins A, B, D & E, glycerin, optical brighteners, lavender oil, preservative.
Safe for most pets (mammals) over 6 weeks old
- Avoid contact with eyes.
-Product is solely intended for use on coat and skin. Flush thoroughly with clean water if eye contact occurs.
Is earthbath safe to use on my other pets - like ferrets, rabbits, horses, etc.
Absolutely, although we do make shampoos specifically for horses’ special needs for sunscreen and pest repellency. The most important criterion for pet shampoo is that it be mild and pH-balanced. All of our products are formulated with the mildest ingredients available and are pH-balanced for safety and mildness for animals’ sensitive skin. If you decide to wash a small animal, we suggest you first dilute the shampoo into an equal amount of water to increase further the mildness, or to use a grooming wipe. Happy sudsing!
(Lifted from https://earthbath.com/faq/)