Earthbath Hot Spot Relief Shampoo (Tea Tree Oil & Aloe Vera) - 472ml / 3785ml
Earthbath Hot Spot Relief Shampoo (Tea Tree Oil & Aloe Vera)
Tea tree oil is reputed to be effective and beneficial remedy for skin irritations, insect bites and itching, whilst aloe vera is widely regarded as one of nature’s finest soothing emollients and comes from plants found in American deserts. This shampoo is formulated to help soothe and relieve hot spots and itchy, dry or chafed skin caused by flea bites, dandruff or other dermatitis.
- Contains tea tree oil and aloe vera to soothe skin and relieve irritation
- Soap free
- Provides comfort against hot spots, insect bites and itching
- Tea tree and aloe scented
- Will not ash off topical flea applications.
- Contains no soap, gluten, DEA, parabens, synthetic dyes, sulfates, or phthalates, and is animal cruelty free
- 100% biodegradable, paraben and phosphate-free
- Available in 16oz (472ml) / 1 Gal (3785ml)
Purified water, renewable plant-derived & coconut-based cleaners, organic aloe vera, vitamins A, B, D & E, glycerin, melaleuca (tea tree) oil, preservative.
Safe for most pets (mammals) over 6 weeks old
- Avoid contact with eyes.
-Product is solely intended for use on coat and skin. Flush thoroughly with clean water if eye contact occurs.
Is earthbath safe to use on my other pets - like ferrets, rabbits, horses, etc.
Absolutely, although we do make shampoos specifically for horses’ special needs for sunscreen and pest repellency. The most important criterion for pet shampoo is that it be mild and pH-balanced. All of our products are formulated with the mildest ingredients available and are pH-balanced for safety and mildness for animals’ sensitive skin. If you decide to wash a small animal, we suggest you first dilute the shampoo into an equal amount of water to increase further the mildness, or to use a grooming wipe. Happy sudsing!
(Lifted from https://earthbath.com/faq/)