Earthbath Oatmeal & Aloe Shampoo (Vanilla & Almond Scented) - 472ml / 3785ml
Earthbath Oatmeal & Aloe Shampoo (Vanilla & Almond Scented)
Specially formulated to address pets with dry, itchy skin. Colloidal oatmeal and organic aloe vera help combat skin irritation, promote healing, and re-moisturize sensitive, dry skin. This luxurious shampoo is soap free and pH-balanced to clean and deodorize safely and thoroughly, leaving your pet’s coat and skin brilliantly clean, soft, plush and smelling better than ever before.
- Soap-free shampoo tailor specially for pets with dry, itchy skin
- Helps re-moisturize, heal and soothe dry, scratched skin while also neutralizing any odors.
- Scented with vanilla and almonds
- Will not wash off topical flea applications.
- Contains no soap, gluten, DEA, parabens, synthetic dyes, sulfates, or phthalates, and is animal cruelty free
- 100% biodegradable, paraben and phosphate-free
- Available in 16oz (472ml) / 1 Gal (3785ml)
Safe for most pets (mammals) over 6 weeks old
Purified water, colloidal oatmeal, renewable plant-derived & coconut-based cleansers, organic aloe vera, vitamins A, B, D & E, glycerin, allantoin, botanical fragrances of vanilla & almond, preservative.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
-Product is solely intended for use on coat and skin. Flush thoroughly with clean water if eye contact occurs.
Is earthbath safe to use on my other pets - like ferrets, rabbits, horses, etc.
Absolutely, although we do make shampoos specifically for horses’ special needs for sunscreen and pest repellency. The most important criterion for pet shampoo is that it be mild and pH-balanced. All of our products are formulated with the mildest ingredients available and are pH-balanced for safety and mildness for animals’ sensitive skin. If you decide to wash a small animal, we suggest you first dilute the shampoo into an equal amount of water to increase further the mildness, or to use a grooming wipe. Happy sudsing!
(Lifted from https://earthbath.com/faq/)
There is another option of a fragrance free shampoo: