Earthbath Shed Control Conditioner (Green Tea & Awapuhi) - 472ml / 3785ml
Earthbath Shed Control Conditioner (Green Tea & Awapuhi)
This vegetable-based Shed Control Conditioner softens, detangles and enriches coats while helping to reduce excessive shedding and dander. Organic fair trade shea butter, glycerin and allantoin act to nourish the skin, as well as lock in moisture to reduce dryness and scaling. Powerful antioxidants, including green tea leaf extract and omega-6 fatty acids, help protect the skin & repair skin damage which can trigger shedding
- Contains aloe vera, shea butter, green tea extract and other natural ingredients which nourishes skin
- Helps in the control of excessive shedding
- Leaves pet's coat incredibly soft and shiny
- Soap Free
- Will not wash off topical flea applications.
- Contains no soap, gluten, DEA, parabens, synthetic dyes, sulfates, or phthalates, and is animal cruelty free
- 100% biodegradable, paraben and phosphate-free
- Available in 16oz (472ml) / 1 Gal (3785ml)
Purified water, vegetable-derived conditioner and detangler, organic shea butter, omega-6 fatty acids, organic aloe vera, allantoin, phytantriol, extracts of green tea leaf, ginseng & awapuhi, hydrolyzed silk protein, preservative.
Safe for for pets over 6 weeks of age who requires help with excessive shedding
- Avoid contact with eyes.
-Product is solely intended for use oncoat and skin. Flush thoroughly with clean water if eye contact occurs.
Is earthbath safe to use on my other pets - like ferrets, rabbits, horses, etc.
Absolutely, although we do make shampoos specifically for horses’ special needs for sunscreen and pest repellency. The most important criterion for pet shampoo is that it be mild and pH-balanced. All of our products are formulated with the mildest ingredients available and are pH-balanced for safety and mildness for animals’ sensitive skin. If you decide to wash a small animal, we suggest you first dilute the shampoo into an equal amount of water to increase further the mildness, or to use a grooming wipe. Happy sudsing!
(Lifted from https://earthbath.com/faq/)