Earthbath Soothing Stress Relief Shampoo (Eucalyptus & Peppermint) - 472ml / 3785ml
Earthbath Soothing Stress Relief Shampoo (Eucalyptus & Peppermint)
Harnessing the benefits of the eucalyptus tree and peppermint plants, their fragrant oils are reputed to help soothe the mind and relieve common skin irritations, for naturally soothing stress relief.
- Formulated to help soothe and cool irritated skin associated with flea bites and dermatitis
- Soap free
- Minty fresh peppermint scented
- Will not wash off topical flea applications.
- Contains no soap, gluten, DEA, parabens, synthetic dyes, sulfates, or phthalates, and is animal cruelty free
- 100% biodegradable, paraben and phosphate-free
- Available in 16oz (472ml) / 1 Gal (3785ml)
Purified water, renewable plant & coconut-derived conditioner & detangler, colloidal oatmeal, vitamin E, organic aloe vera, glycerin, eucalyptus & peppermint oils, citric acid, preservative
Safe for most pets (mammals) over 6 weeks old
- Avoid contact with eyes.
-Product is solely intended for use on coat and skin. Flush thoroughly with clean water if eye contact occurs.
Is earthbath safe to use on my other pets - like ferrets, rabbits, horses, etc.
Absolutely, although we do make shampoos specifically for horses’ special needs for sunscreen and pest repellency. The most important criterion for pet shampoo is that it be mild and pH-balanced. All of our products are formulated with the mildest ingredients available and are pH-balanced for safety and mildness for animals’ sensitive skin. If you decide to wash a small animal, we suggest you first dilute the shampoo into an equal amount of water to increase further the mildness, or to use a grooming wipe. Happy sudsing!
(Lifted from https://earthbath.com/faq/)