[DISCONTINUED] Puppy Cake Mix Carob Flavor - 255g
Puppy Cake Mix Carob Flavor - 255g
Everyone knows that dogs can’t have chocolate, or so we thought, but now they can! Carob is a natural chocolate substitute that is completely safe for dogs to consume. Give your dog their very own rich and decadent “Chocolate (Carob)” cake. Our cake mixes result in a light, fluffy and moist cake for your dog to enjoy. We believe that our furry friends should be celebrated in style, which is why we wanted to create a healthy birthday cakes you can make at home. These dog birthday cakes come complete with icing so you can have a dog bakery at home! We keep it simple so each mix only requires one egg, oil and water. You can also microwave or bake our cakes for the best treat your dog has ever had! We assure you that Puppy Cakes are healthy and safe for your dog. Fed in moderation, Puppy Cake is a fun and healthy supplement to your dog’s diet. Be sure to try all five flavors of our dog birthday cakes: Peanut Butter, Red Velvet, Pumpkin, Banana and Carob.
- Safe for dog consumption
- Light, fluffy and moist
- Fun to make a cake (can be a weekend activity!)
- Healthy supplement to your dog's diet
- Comes in 5 flavours: Peanut Butter, Red Velvet, Pumpkin, Banana and Carob
- Available in 9oz (255g)
Crude Protein 9.8%
Crude Fat 2.0%
Crude Fiber 1.7%
kcal/kg ME (calculated) 480
kcal/treat ME (calculated) 60
Ingredients for Cake Mix:
Whole Wheat Flour, Cane Sugar, Carob Powder, Baking Powder, Salt
Ingredients for Icing:
Tapioca Starch, Dehydrated Yogurt (Nonfat Milk Solids, Lactic Acid, Cultures)
1) Add 1 egg, 3/4 cup of water and 3 tbs of vegetable oil, mix until well blended.
2) Pour batter into greased pan or cupcake pan.
3) Bake for 20-24 minutes at 350 degrees or microwave batter in microwave safe coffee cups or casserole dishes for 2-3 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
4) Add 2 tablespoons of water to the icing mix and top the cooled cake immediately.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.